When we build sites in WordPress, we do several things to improve the overall search rankings of a site. We use All-In-One SEO to title pages. We work with the clients to develop a list of key words to be used in their posts. And then, after we build the site we train our clients how to manage their sites. Once complete, the responsibility is theirs to continue creating fresh, relevant content to maximize their SEO efforts. It’s important that clients create new blog posts and use the tools we give them to put their websites in the best position to be successful.
Often, our clients adopt a set it and forget it attitude. However, Dr. Yoder has continued to challenge us to find additional ways to help increase his visibility on the keywords he wants to build his SEO strategy around. He is in a very competitive category and needs to be aggressive in his social media strategy
Located in downtown Indianapolis, he caters to busy professionals who need a chiropractor. For him, the words “Indianapolis chiropractor“, “downtown chiropractor“, and “Meridian Chiropractic” are the most relevant keywords
Dr. Yoder has been tracking his progress from obscurity to visibility on search engines. He has seen progress and we now as he continues to ad fresh content and optimize each new post for search engines, his rankings will continue to improve.
We always love when clients take an active role in their marketing success. It’s that drive that separates most successful business owners from the pack.
Each year Indianapolis Business Journal recognizes local women who have demonstrated professional excellence and leadership in their careers and community service. IBJ first published a list of influential women in 1996. They included government and civic leaders and top executives in a variety of industries.
This year, as the list was expanded to include women from the small business community Lorraine Ball, founder of Roundpeg, Indy’s leading small business marketing firm, was added to the list. Other 2008 recipients included:
- Joyce Sommers – Executive Director Of the Indianapolis Art Center
- Melina Kennedy – Baker and Daniels, who I hope will run for Mayor in a few years
- Claudette Einhorn and Yvonne Shaeen – Civic leaders and community volunteers
- Susan Brock Williams – Purdue University
- Alecia DeCoudreaus VP General Counsel, LIlly USA
- Beverley Pitts President, University of Indianapolis
- Linda McCoy – Pastor, The Garden
- Teresa Lubbers – State Senate
- Kathleen Givens Lucas = Bose Mckinney & Evans
- Margo Lacy Eccles – VP LDI
- Melissa Profitt Reese – Ice Miller
- Ann Shane, VP Bio Crossroads
- Ann M. DeLaney – Founding Partner DeLaney & DeLaney
- Ellen Rosenthal, President & CEO Conner Prairie
- Sharon O”Donoghue Exec Diorector Business Onwership Initiative of Indiana ( The other Small Business leader on the list)
- Susan Williams – President Indiana Sports Corp
Web Design Beginning at $950 – Now through the end of the year Roundpeg, Indy’s leading small business marketing firm is offering simple starter websites using Word Press for $950.
Built on the WordPress Platform, the sites are robust, professional site, and easy to maintain. Because of the structure, WordPress sites are “search engine friendly”
As you can see from the examples below, the sites can have very distinctive looks, but are all built on the same user friendly platform.
Web Design Fee: $950 our fee assumes the client will furnish the majority of the copy for a 5 – 10 page website. (We can “tweak” or edit content to improve optimization.
The $950 design fee also includes your first year hosting, and unlimited email, and domain registration or transfer.
• Hosting fees renew annually for $175 (This is approx $15/month)
• Additional submission or registration forms ($50 each)
• Shopping cart up to 10 items ($100) – You must have a paypal account for this option.
• Transfer fee if you domain is currently held by Domains by Proxy, there is an additional $50 transfer fee.
Here are links to just a few of the sits we have created recently.
For More Information: Call Today – 569-1396
Great Brands begin with a great logo, supported by consistent use of font, color, style and words. Even small business owners need to kick off their marketing with a great logo. Let Roundpeg help you create a brand that is both memorable and meaningful to your customers. Here is a link to just a few examples of what Roundpeg has done for their clients.